Account Executive | Employment Opportunity
Smart IP is growing! Apply your passion for sales and experience in the telecommunications industry with our growing team. Your proven track record in prospecting, building relationships with key decision makers and driving results is what we are looking for as we expand our Sales team. We are looking for sales professionals who thrive on new customer acquisition sales and love to win! Those with the right mix of experience in telecom systems and applications and proven sales performance who are looking to join an exciting dynamic growing organization that has unparalleled commitment to customer service, will qualify.
Smart IP, as one of Canada’s leading Avaya Premium Partners, and a leader in IP Telephony, sells, installs and services business telephone systems, cloud communications and peripheral devices to small and mid-size businesses, Enterprise and Government accounts throughout Canada. Headquartered in Brampton, ON, the company is seeking full-time Account Executives and Senior Account Executives to expand our professional sales force working with the Greater Toronto Area.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Achieve and exceed established monthly sales quota.
- Develop sources of sales leads and actively prospect for new sales opportunities.
- Conduct various prospecting activities, including telemarketing, cold calling, lead referrals, etc. in sufficient volume to ensure that sales targets are met.
- Update and maintain accurate records in Contact Management system.
- Attend regular sales meetings, training and performance review sessions.
- Establish effective business relationships with key decision makers, understanding their business needs and future requirements.
- Prepare sales proposals and conduct sales presentations for prospective customers.
- Complete the necessary documents for the efficient processing of customer orders.
- Support the Customer Service team when necessary to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide input and feedback on marketing initiatives, support, materials and products and service offerings.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in telecom system sales.
- Familiar with selling products or services with a sale’s cycle of 2 to 6 months.
- Post Secondary School Diploma or Certificate, particularly in business, marketing or related area is desired.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Energetic and self-motivated “hunter” with a passion for new business sales.
- A closer with a proven track record of success in consistently meeting or exceeding quotas.
- Understands solution selling and how to create value for business customers.
- Solid sales and prospecting skills: know how to build and manage a sales funnel.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present confidently to any level of an organization.
- Knowledge of the interconnect telecom industry, systems and technologies.
To apply for this position, please email your resume (Word or PDF format). Your cover letter should outline how your skills and experience will best suit our requirements. We thank you for your interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.