Our Preventive Maintenance Plans
We offer the following features in all of our maintenance contracts with all clients
Parts & Labour
- Complete Parts & Labor coverage for any repair on the defective items covered under maintenance contract.
- Faster replacement of defective parts being a premier partner for Avaya and NEC.
Third Party Coordination
- We work together and co-ordinate with your telephone line service provider (Telco)
- Annual System Testing and Preventative Maintenance
- Allows/identifies potential problems and helps in reducing downtime.
- Tape/Disk back-up copies of system backup helps faster recovery in case of total system failure.
- Cleaning Fan Filters, Servicing Batteries,Testing UPS,Checking Power Alarms, Updating Trunk Listing
Moves, Add and Changes Rates
- 2 hours or less emergency response time for major failures available 24 hours x 7 days x 365 days.
- Next day / 24 hours response time for minor failures for customers on the maintenance contracts (In all conditions the customers under maintenance contract have priority over non-maintenance customers)
- Very critical for prompt service we incorporate remote diagnostics as a part of the maintenance contract (provided the system under maintenance supports remote diagnostic feature)
- Enables very quick response, can resolve the problem remotely and helps the technician to bring in parts if required.
Get In Touch
We service clients and locations across Canada with our feet on the street in most major centres. Our technical footprint stretches from coast to coast, and our help desk is available 24/7. One call to our head office support lines will put you in touch with our expert team for all your needs.