What is it?
Unified Messaging collects the various streams of data coming in as communications and integrates them into one central messaging location, or hub, which also allows users to access the messages through various portals, whether it is a mobile device or a desktop PC. These incoming messaging streams can be Video, Fax, emails, txt, etc.
What is Unified Messaging
Give Users the Telephone Interfaces They Want, Store the Messages Where You Want. Manage your messages (voicemail, e-mail, and fax) more effectively from your desktop or mobile device with Avaya Unified Messaging. From a single interface, users can prioritize and organize the plethora of messages received daily.
- Access your email, voicemail, and faxes from a single interface.
- Use a platform built for stability and flexibility. We use an all-Linux platform with local survivability and geo-redundant capabilities to serve large distributed or centralized configurations, with the option to store messages in an Avaya and/or Microsoft Exchange message store.
- Use Avaya migration services to move from Octel Aria 250/350 and Intuity Audix systems to Avaya Aura® Messaging. Traditional voicemail users can continue their familiar Octel Aria and Intuity Audix experiences.
- Use the only unified messaging system integrated with the Avaya Aura® Platform.
Future-Ready Unified Communications Solutions.
The digital workplace is already here. And you need a new approach to collaboration—one that enables your work-from-anywhere culture, so everyone is always ready to meet unplanned work head on. Our all-in-one cloud communications solution is designed for how you’re working now. It gives you the platform to empower your employees with faster, always-on continuous collaboration. And it helps you power your business with flexible experiences built for the work world of today, and the challenges of tomorrow.
- Power Your Digital Future: Enable work to be from anywhere, support the fluid nature of problem solving, and fuse employee experience with customer experience through your new online front door. It’s all possible with Avaya OneCloud UCaaS.
- Get More from Multi experience: Deliver the experience you have outside of work, inside of work. Meet the challenges of a work-from-anywhere world with multi experience collaboration that crosses devices, touchpoints, and modalities.
- Get a Simple, Flexible Cloud Experience: Move to the digital cloud at your own pace with solutions that make it easy to get new features and upgrades without IT headaches. Flexible subscription models are designed to meet your unique business needs.
- Core unified messaging solutions:
- Avaya Cloud Office by RingCentral: Call, meet, message and more—all in one app. Everything you need is always handy on any device, in any location.
- Avaya Spaces: Keep work moving forward with on-the-fly meetings and game-changing collaboration options.
- Team Collaboration: Give your teams an easy way to connect and collaborate in today’s always unpredictable, work-from-anywhere world.
- Calling and Messaging: Connect in whatever way is right for the moment—whether it’s over the phone, or through private or group chats and SMS.
- What’s Driving Trends in UCaaS? See the latest stats about how moving team collaboration apps to the cloud streamlines communications and improves your productivity.
- Avaya UC Solutions: Take an up-close look at the how-to’s of Avaya UC. See how people in any role find communication gets easier and more efficient.