Standard Reports gives you a way to acquire specific information about each of your calls through an easy-to-use reporting system, and Cradle to Grave validates that information found in the reports you run. You can see the action happening in every phone call from “hello” to hang up with Cradle to Grave because it displays every event that takes place during a phone call.
- Unlike competing reporting software, you don’t have to be a software engineer to operate Chronicall. Every moment of a call is displayed clearly within our easy-to-use Cradle to Grave interface. And with over fifty call reports for you to choose from, you’re sure to find one that works best for you and your work environment.
- Our base license includes Standard Reports and Cradle to Grave. These two features are the framework of Chronicall and provide an intuitive system that makes managing your team simple.
- Cradle to Grave stores and displays every event that takes place during a phone call, which means you can easily look at a call from “hello” to hang up. You can see whether there was a transfer, how long they waited on a hold or queue, how many users the client spoke with, how many calls were missed, and more. Cradle to Grave empowers companies with all the details they need to improve their business.
- You can also get the full spread of statistics with Realtime’s most popular feature, Realtime Wallboards. This feature provides you with a visual display that shows your desired statistics. You can customize your display to show agent and group stats, abandoned calls, queued calls, talking durations, and much more.
- Recording Library makes recordings available through Cradle to Grave. This allows you to easily find your recording files and access specific information you want from the recordings.
- Recording Library compresses all your recordings to save space on your hard drive and gives you the ability to encrypt your recordings for security and compliance purposes.
- Cradle to Grave provides you with the option to filter by recorded calls, email and download files, generate an external listen link, add and view notes, create recording snippets to send, and change the playback speed of the recordings.
- Click Here To Watch the XIMA Video