Avaya Introduces Comprehensive and Affordable Video Collaboration Solution for Small and Midsized En
- Avaya Video Collaboration Solution for IP Office combines desktop, mobile and HD room system capabilities with rich data collaboration
- Easy to deploy and easy to use, designed for Avaya IP Office, and provides HD experiences even on low bandwidth connections
- Provides exceptional value with an all-in-one solution that helps SMEs improve productivity and efficiency and enhance customer interactions
- Direct integration including a common dial plan with Avaya IP Office Version 8.1.
- A “virtual conference room” for up to eight participants with click-to-join capabilities from any standards-based room system, desktop or mobile device.
- Freely distributed desktop and mobile video clients for PCs, Macs and the most popular iOS and Android devices – enabling those inside and outside an organization to easily join a video meeting.
- Low-bandwidth, HD multi-party video conferencing and rich data collaboration via native SIP/H.323.
- The collaboration solution can also be deployed in an HD video conferencing room system configuration for maximum flexibility and value.
- Automatic firewall traversal allows SMEs to engage with participants outside their network, enabling face-to-face meetings with customers and partners to help strengthen business relationships.
“We now have Avaya video solutions in every office – London, Nashville, New York, Los Angeles and Toronto – and our agents also use video while on the road, which is necessary in an industry where travel is a job requirement. Avaya video significantly enhances our ability to interact amongst colleagues, with musicians and with partners, and it adds a powerful new dimension to international calls. We tried other video solutions, but they just did not even compare to the high-quality and flexibility of Avaya’s technology. With Avaya’s simple, cost-effective and rock-solid video solution, our ability to share information and make fast, smart decisions is better than ever.”
–Howie Gold, CIO, The Agency Group
–Ray Boggs, Vice President, Small/Medium Business Research, IDC
“In a recent third-party report IP Office was recognized as the leading UC solution for small and mid-sized enterprises based on TCO, maintenance requirements and ease of deployment. By adding high-quality video collaboration capabilities to IP Office, we are raising the bar in terms of what customers should expect from their vendors. No one in the market offers a more comprehensive UC solution specifically designed for SMEs in the areas of features, simplicity, and affordability.”
–Mark Monday, Vice President, Product Management, Collaboration Platforms, Avaya