Multi-channel capture and reconstruction provides a single complete, true record and reconstruction of the interactions between citizens, 9-1-1 centers and first responders around an incident. It details who knew what, when, and what actions they took as a result that can be easily and securely shared and understood by others. Isolated information is captured, and put into context from multiple channels including telephony, radio, VoIP, CCTV, screen recording, CAD, location information, and text–to-9-1-1.
Xentrax’s solutions provide a single complete, true record and reconstruction of the interactions between citizens, emergency communications centers and first-responders around an incident.
Documents & Specs
- NICE Advanced Process Automation – Brochure
- NICE Engage Brochure
- NICE Uptivity Call-Recording
- NICE Uptivity Coaching
- NICE Uptivity Desktop-Analytics
- NICE Uptivity Quality Management
- NICE WFM 7.0 Brochure
- NICE Inform Audio Analytics
- NICE Inform CAD Integration Fact Sheet
- NICE Inform Evaluator Quality Assurance
- NICE Inform Organizer Fact Sheet
- NICE Investigate Solution Overview