CX-C Cloud-Based UC Platform – Overview
Cloud-Based UC Platform Delivering Rich Communications
AVST CX-C provides service providers, wireless carriers and network operators with a cloud-based Unified Communications (UC) platform delivering rich communication solutions. Based on a pay-for-use subscription fee licensing model, CX-C delivers the most sought after mobile solutions including unified messaging, single number reach, single mailbox, voicemail, broadcast messaging, automated attendant and fax messaging. Unlike other enterprise messaging platforms being re-engineered for the cloud, CX-C is ready-made for the cloud. With unmatched scalability, security and reliability, CX-C transforms your customer’s productivity and accessibility.
Scalability for the Future
The platform you invest in today should be the platform you rely on tomorrow. CX-C supports up to one million subscribers through its multiple server architecture.
- Highly Scalable Platform; up to One Million Subscribers
- Multi-Tenant; Software Partitioning Model Classified in Groups and Communities, Administrators Partitioned by Groups
- Support for Multiple Locations and Time Zones
The Resiliency You Need
On-demand solutions require uninterrupted availability; CX-C delivers the resiliency you need.
- High Availability Configuration for all Software Components
- Active/Standby Configuration for Core Services (Database and Storage)
- Disaster Recovery and Geo-Redundancy Deployment Options
- Telephony Load-balancing and Failover is Achieved by Spanning Trunk Groups Over N+1 Telephony Servers
Complete Administrative Control and Security
Exceptional operation, administration and maintenance (OAM) is at your fingertips.
- Web-based Administration
- System Dashboard to Monitor Health of System, Alerts, and Manage Backup Policy
- Reporting and API for Billing and Provisioning
- APIs for Custom User Portals and Administrative Interfaces
- Web Interfaces Protected with SSL
Extensive Interoperability: CX-C is the Right Choice for any Cloud Telephony Environment
Choice for any Cloud Telephony Environment Interoperability is a critical component to your success. Ensure the protection of your investments by selecting a solution that interoperates with your existing and future cloud telephony environment.
- Direct Telephony SIP Integrations
- SIP Media Gateways
Please check Specifications and Datasheet (PDF)