Also see Avaya Contact Center Select
IP Office Contact Center is part of the Avaya Contact Center Solutions for IP Office portfolio. IP Office Contact Center is a fully integrated contact center specifically built to address the full scope of IP Office and its addressable market. IP Office Contact Center is scalable from 1 – 100 agents to meet the market needs of IP Office customers requiring skills based routing, call recording, and multichannel (chat, email, outbound) capabilities.
So what do we mean by “Contact Centre”?
A contact center system is a system that provides call and contact routing for high-volume telephony transactions, with specialist answering “agent” stations and a sophisticated real-time contact management system. The definition includes all contact center systems that provide inbound contact handling capabilities and automatic contact distribution, combined with a high degree of sophistication in terms of dynamic contact traffic management.
Avaya IP Office Contact Centre is the traffic cop and window that manages and allows you to view exactly what is going on with your most valuable business stream: Customer Interactions.
ALL THE FEATURES AT A PRICE POINT YOU CAN MANAGE:
Integrated multichannel customer contact
- Provide optimal accessibility for all communications channels, including voice, email, and web chat. Let customers choose the communications channel they prefer when doing business with you.
Skills-Based Routing and Self-Service Solutions
- Route customer inquiries to the employee who is best qualified to handle them. Base routing on communication channel, agent expertise, and past experiences with a customer or situation. Voice and self-service options permit customers to serve themselves, which can lead to more satisfied customers and a marked decrease in employee workloads. Leverage out-of-the-box call flow templates to quickly define and deploy your customer service strategy.
Telemarketing and Outbound Campaigns
- Targeted multichannel outbound voice campaigns can help employees be more productive and can be a great resource to upsell and increase revenue during periods of low inbound customer interaction activity. Automatically start outbound calling as workloads decrease. Use pre-defined scripts to make sure employees are prepared. Increase efficiency by letting agents preview customer details on the screen before placing calls.
IVR and Call Recording
- Make special announcements and define call routing using the flexible IVR system. Every agent and supervisor license includes the capability to record calls for training purposes or conflict resolution. Connect Avaya Workforce Optimization Select to your IP Office Contact Center deployment to get enterprise-grade voice and non-voice recordings, desktop screen captures, quality management, live monitoring, and agent coaching plans.
Comprehensive Real-Time and Historical Reporting
- Online monitoring delivers real-time information into business operations, enabling you to analyze data and make immediate adjustments as needed to maximize availability and service. Historical reporting helps you identify, measure and pursue improvement opportunities to support your short- and long-term goals.
Integration with Salesforce.com and SAP
- With the Avaya CRM integration application for Salesforce.com and SAP, Avaya integrates real-time communications capabilities with CRM software. You can then use communications functions within the applications to improve agent productivity, enhance customer service, and streamline the overall customer journey. Agents can greet customers by name, click to call or open customer records, and access relevant customer information, facilitating more personalized, well-informed customer interactions.
Leverage Blended Multichannel Capabilities to Increase the Value of Each Customer Interaction
- Implement a complete end-to-end customer service strategyto differentiate your business from the competition.
- Maximize the value of every interactionby delivering consistent, personalized service while identifying cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Deploy fast with minimal disruption.Be up and servicing customers in as little as a few hours.
- Meet your deployment requirements with flexible options, including Cloud.
- Expand the solution as your business grows.Start with voice and add multimedia channels without adding hardware.
- Use easy supervisor and agent desktop interfacesto foster fast end user adoption. IP Office Contact Center is ideal for employees located in the office, in branch locations, or working from home.
- Gain more value through native integrations with Salesforce.com and SAP CRM applications.
Our Consultative Sales professionals, engineers and technicians have the experience and knowledge to guide you through any analysis or questions you may have on how to decide how Avaya’s IP Office Contact Centre can grow and protect your business. Call today to find out how.